General presentation of OHSAS 18001 requirements
The training are dedicated to the personnel involved in the implementation of the occupational health and safety management system (representatives of the occupational health and safety management, SSW responsible and emergency management); the training targets to provide general information about used terms, according with OHSAS 18001 standard.
• Structure of the OHSAS 18001 terms, definitions and basic principles
• Methods for applying the requirements of the standard in the organization
Training internal auditors for the occupational health and safety management system
Training internal auditors for the environment management systems. Course is based on the ISO 14001 requirements, also taking into consideration the requirements of the audit guide ISO 19011.
- Introduction in environmental management;
- Requirements of the ISO 14001 standard from the auditor’s perspective;
- Auditing procedure for environmental management systems (preparing the audit, on-site audit, audit report, audit communication techniques,case studies).