General presentation of the food safety management standards
The course is addressed to the personnel in the food industry, in charge with production and product quality control (food industry, hospitals, restaurants, refectories, supermarkets);
Information on the structure of the HACCP / FSSC 22000 standards.
- General presentation of the HACCP / FSSC 22000 system;
- Presentation of the national and international legislation;
- Presenting the HACCP plan and the documentation required for the functioning of the HACCP/ FSSC 22000 system.
Training internal auditors for the food safety management system
Training internal auditors for the food safety management systems. The course is based on HACCP / FSSC 22000 requirements, also taking into consideration the requirements of the audit guide ISO 19011.
- Information on the course, acknowledging the families of standards used in audit and presenting the auditing mechanisms and structures on national and international levels;
- Explaining the requirements of HACCP / FSSC 22000 standard;
- Presenting the rules and methods of performing an audit and acknowledging interview and audit results substantiation.
- Performing an auditing exercise, when participants can put into practice the notions acquired during the course.
- Continuous evaluation tests and final testing, whose passing leads to the granting of the internal auditor certificate.