INAQ Consulting provides integrated services for developing and increasing performance and competitiveness on an individual and organizational level by means of “in house” training programs, which are organized and customized according to the specific needs of our clients.
The training programs currently available have proven to be efficient working instruments that are suited for organizations regardless of their level, aiming to bring about transformations to the benefit of the organizations as a whole and also to their employees.
If you are interested in organizing any of the courses below in your company, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at (004) 021 242 95 21.
1. Quality Management (ISO 9001)
2. Food Safety Management (HACCP, FSSC 22000)
- General presentation of the food safety management standards
- Training internal auditors for the food safety management system
3. Training regarding the IFS Standards (International Featured Standards) – IFS Food, IFS HPC, IFS Logistics, IFS Broker, IFS PACsecure, IFS Food Store
4. Environment Management (ISO 14001)
- General presentation of ISO 14001 requirements
- Training internal auditors for the environment management system
5. Occupational Health and Safety (OHSAS 18001)
- General presentation of OHSAS 18001 requirements
- Training internal auditors for the occupational health and safety management system
Other training areas (please contact us for further details):
- Requirements for regulatory purposes for medical devices (ISO 13485);
- FSC standards for the certification of wood chain of custody (FSC CoC);
- Good manufacturing practices for cosmetics (ISO 22716);
- Risk management (ISO 31000);
- GlobalGAP standards;
- EuropeSPA (European Spas Association) standards;
- Information security management (ISO 27001);
- Energy management (ISO 50001);
- Business continuity management (ISO 22301);
- Particular requirements for quality and competence for medical laboratories (ISO 15189);
- General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories (ISO/CEI 17025);
- Requirements of the International Aerospace Industry Quality Management Standard (AS 9100);
- Particular requirements for automotive suppliers (ISO TS 16949);
For additional information regarding our services please feel free to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (004) 021 242 95 21.